The Prince Edward Claims Service Team
PECS is a locally owned and operated independent insurance adjusting company founded in 2000. It is co-owned and operated by its two senior adjusters, Randy Driscoll and Richard Arsenault.
Both partners are local PEI residents with more than fifty years of combined insurance claims adjusting experience. Their combination of vast claims’ experience and connections provides many benefits for their clients.
Because of its central office location, PECS is able to effectively service the entire province with the furthest point in the province less than two hours from their office.
PECS provides professional value-added claims service to our clients who include national insurers, provincial and municipal governments and self-insurers. We have many long term clients who have trusted us with their claims handling needs since our company opening in 2000.
Richard T. Arsenault, CIP
- Multi-line adjuster since 1992
- Experienced Catastrophe Claims adjuster- hail, flood and hurricane damage.
- Studied at University of PEI and Mohawk College (Insurance Administration Program)
- Achieved accreditation of CIP( Chartered Insurance Professional)
- Completed “Property Adjusting/Estimating” course at Vale in Arlington, TX.
- Completed “Origin & Cause” course- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Completed Lvl 1 “Fire Cause Determination”- CFIS
- Recipient of “AETNA Canada” award
- Recipient of CIAA Academic Achievement Award
- Past Instructor for Insurance Institute of Canada
- Board member of Executive Council of the Insurance Institute of PEI. Served as President of IIPEI for two years (2000-2002), remained on Board as Past President until 2004.
Randy Driscoll, BBA, FCIP
- Insurance claims experience from 1988 to present
- Fully licensed adjuster in Province of PEI
- Claims adjusting experience began with national insurer and has worked as an independent adjuster since 1996.
- Catastrophe Claims experience in provinces of Alberta, NB and PEI.
- Graduated from University of Prince Edward Island with degree of Bachelor of Business Administration in 1988.
- Graduated from Cape Breton University in NS with diploma in Business Technology in 1984
- FCIP accreditation since 1996
- Risk Management courses from University of Toronto
- Past PEI representative for CIAA ( Canadian Independent Adjusters Association)
- Member of the Executive Council of the Insurance Institute of PEI (1998-2003)
- Past Bodily Injury Instructor for the Insurance Institute of PEI
- PEI representative for IBC’s Insurance Community Action Network (ICAN) (1993-95)
- PEI Facility Insurance Board representative (1994-95)